May 18, 2013

Chico, CA Birth Photographer::Emily Anne

I have been on a high the past 24 hours after witnessing little Emily's arrival.  I mean, how could I not be? 

Lynette and Matt are such a great team and let me tell you--Lynette is a champ. Even in between her toughest contractions, she was as sweet as ever! They were both so calm and collected--reading baby name books and reminiscing about their lives together over the past 10 years. They decided to not find out the gender, so everyone was quite eager to welcome this little one!

Before you see these photos and think that Matt was sneaking drugs into Lynette's system--he is a Doctor at Enloe Hospital and got to administer his wife's epidural. Good job, Matt! I think she was pleased:)

Enjoy these photos of this sweet family's addition. 
 Hearing "It's a GIRL!"
 Checking out her daddy for the first time.
Proud Dad sharing the news with family and friends!
This was the last photo that I took of little Emily--I could've stayed all day!
There were a few times before pushing began, that I got so giddy with excitement--knowing that I would get to photograph such a beautiful thing. Wow! It was such a neat experience for me to be there, witnessing this couple meet their newest baby. Thank you for allowing me to be your birth photographer--I am truly honored.

Congratulations, Barron Family!! Emily Anne is the perfect addition to your already beautiful family! 

12 comments:

  1. Amazing!! The miracle of Birth!!The most interesting thing in my years as a nurse was being with the new Moms in labor and the birth of a new baby! Such a special Happy time!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree-it is so surreal!! Such a special time. Thanks for the comment:)

      Delete
  2. Okay...when I have my third and final baby you HAVE to photograph it! I got teary just looking at these photos. Giving birth is the most amazing experience and it is so cool that you captured it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Morgan!! That would be SO COOL!!!! It was such an amazing experience!

      Delete
  3. oh my gosh, I'm in love with this! Ive been looking for a photographer in Chico that does birth photography, someone who does a good job...your work is amazing! Im expecting my first baby November 29th, and I am interested what you have to offer...could you e-mail me with what the package includes and the prices you charge please? my email is lovenlife1388@sbcglobal.net
    Thank you!

    -Brittany Preston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brittany,

      Thanks so much for the kind words! Congratulations on your pregnancy!! I just emailed you. Looking forward to hearing back!

      Danielle

      Delete